L.Mitochondrial dysfunction and death in motor neurons exposed to the glutathione-depleting agent ethacrynic acid. J Neurol Sci 2003; 207: 51-58.
170.Rodica Pop-Busui1,Anders Sima2,Martin Stevens, Diabetic neuropathy and oxidative stress, Diabetes Metab Res Rev 2006; 22: 257-273.
171. Rosen P, Nawroth PP, King G, Moller W, Tritschler HJ, Packer L. The role of oxidative stress in the onset and progression of diabetes and its complications: a summary of a congress Series sponsored by UNESCO-MCBN, the American diabetes association and the german diabetes society. Diabetes Metab Res Rev 2001; 17: 189-212.
172. Rossi GL, Bestetti G. Morphological changes in the hypothalamic-hypophyseal-gonadal axis of male rats after twelve months of streptozotocin-induced diabetes. Diabetologia 1981; 21(5):476-81.
173. Rosen ED, MacDougald OA. Adipocyte differentiation from the inside out. Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol 2006;7:885-896.
174. Rowett,H.G.Q-1960.the rat as small Mammal,published by john murray.Second edition.PP54-55
175. Chen, L., Chai, Q., Zhao, A., Chai, X., 1995. Effect of puerarin on cerebral blood flow in dogs. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi/China Journal of Chinese Materia Medica 20, 560-562 (in Chinese).
176. Eng, H.L., Dalkara, T., Moskowitz, M.A., 2003. Mechanisms, challenges and opportunities in stroke. Nature Neuroscience 4, 399-415.
177. Durukan, A., Tatlisumak, T., 2007. Acute ischaemic stroke: overview of major experimental rodent models, pathophysiology, and therapy of focal cerebral schaemia.
Pharmacology, Biochemistry & Behavior 87, 179-197.
178.Sandra Amaral, Anto´nio J. Moreno, Maria Sancha Santos,Raquel Seic¸a, Joa?o Ramalho-Santos, Effects of hyperglycemia on sperm and testicular cells of Goto-Kakizaki and streptozotocin-treated rat models for diabetes, Theriogenology 66 (2006) 2056-2067.
179.Samuel Kelein,Johannes A Romijin,Obesity in 😛 Reed Larsen,Shlomo Melmed,Kenneth S Polonsky,Williams Textbook of Endocrinology,10th Edition,USA,Saundes2002,1619-41.
180.Seethalakshmi L, Menon M, Diamond D. The effect of streptozotocin induced diabetes on the neuroendocrine-male reproductive tract axis of the adult rat. J Urol 1987; 138(1): 190-4.
181.Shostak s.1991.Embryology.An Intraduction to developmental Biology.Harper collines. New York 90.
182. Sheng WD,Jiddawi MS,Hong XQ,et al.Treatment of choloroquine-resistant malaria using pyrimethamine in combination with Kudzu, tetracycline or cotrimoxazole. East Afr Med J 1997;74:283-4.
183. Sies H. Strategies of antioxidant defense. Eur J Biochem 1993;215: 213-219.
184. Sikka SC. Relative impact of oxidative stress on male reproductivefunction. Curr Med Chem 2001;8:851-62.
185. S.K.Kulkarni and Ashish Dhir, Kudzu:A P;ant Alkaloid with Thrapeutic Potential for Central Nervous System Disorders,Phytother.Res.24:317-324(2010)
186. Dong, L.P., Wang, T.Y., 1998. Effects of puerarin against glutamate excitotoxicity on cultured mouse cerebral cortical neurons. Acta Pharmacological Sinica 19,
187. Soudamani S, Yuvaraj S, Rengarajan S, Sivakumar R,Malini T, Balasubramanian K. Effects of streptozotocindiabetes and insulin replacement on androgen and estrogen receptor concentrations in the epididymis of Wistar rats. JER 2006; 10: 59 – 61.
188. Southorn PA, Powis G. Free radicals in medicine. II.Involvement in human disease. Mayo Clin Proc 1988; 63:390-408.
189. Spencer JP, Wong J, Jenner A, Aruoma OI, Cross CE,Halliwell B. Base modification and strand breakage in isolated calf thymus DNA and in DNA from human skin epidermal keratinocytes exposed to peroxynitrite or 3-morpholinosydnonimine. Chem Res Toxicol 1996; 9:1152-1158.
190. S.R. Payne, S. Zhang, K. Tsuchiya, R. Moser, K.E. Gurley, G. Longton, J. deBoer,C.J. Kemp, p27kip1 deficiency impairs G2/M arrest in response to DNA damage,leading to an increase in genetic instability, Mol. Cell Biol. 28 (2008) 258-268.
191. Stevens MJ, Masterson J, Hosaka Y, Larkin D: Glucose induces down-regulation of the human taurine transporter by both osmatic and metabolic mechanisms. Am J Physiol 1999; 277:760-771.
192. Xu, X., Zheng, X., 2007. Potential involvement of calcium and nitric oxide in protective effects of puerarin on oxygen-glucose deprivation in cultured hippocampal
neurons. Journal of Ethnopharmacology 113, 421-426.
193. Bo, J., Ming, B.Y., Gang, L.Z., Lei, C., Jia, A.L., 2005. Protection by puerarin against MPP+-induced neurotoxicity in PC12 cells mediated by inhibiting mitochondrial
194. Swabb EA,Tai YH,Jordan L.Reversal of cholera toxin-induced secretion in rat ileum by luminal Kudzu. Am J Physiol 1981;241:G248-52.
195. Zhang, H.Y., Liu, Y.H., Wang, H.Q., Xu, J.H., Hu, H.T., 2008a. Puerarin protects PC12 cells against beta-amyloid-induced cell injury. Cell Biology International 32,1230-1237.
196. Taysi S, Polat F, Gul M, Sari RA, Bakan E. Lipid peroxidation,some extracellular antioxidants and antioxidant enzymes inserum of patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Rheumatol Int2002;21:200-4.
197. Xu, M.E., Xiao, S.Z., Sun, Y.H., Zheng, X.X., Ou-Yang, Y., Guan, C., 2005a. The study of anti-metabolic syndrome effect of puerarin in vitro. Life Sciences 77, 3183-3196.
.198. Forman, B.M., Tontonoz, P., Chen, J., Brun, R.P., Spiegelman, B.M., Evans, R.M., 1995.15-Deoxy-delta 12, 14-prostaglandin J2 is a ligand for the adipocyte determination factor PPAR gamma. Cell 83, 803-812
199. Tesfamariam B, Brown ML, Deykin D, Cohen RA.Elevated glucose promotes generation of endothelium-derived vasoconstrictor prostanoids in rabbit aorta. J Clin Invest 1990;5: 929-932
200. T.K. Li, E. Bathory, E.J. LaVoie, A.R. Srinivasan,W.K. Olson, R.R. Sauers, L.F. Liu, D.S.Pilch, Human topoisomerase I poisoning by Kudzu: potential roles for both drug-DNA and drug-enzyme interactions, Biochemistry 39 (2000)7107-7116.
201.Vavreckova C, Gawlik I, Muller K. Benzophenanthridine alkaloids of Chelidonium majus; I. Inhibition of 5- and 12-lipoxygenase by a non redox mechanism. Planta Med 1996; 62:397-401.
202.Vignon F, Le Faou A, Montagnon D, Pradignac A, Cranz C, Winiszewsky P, et al. Comparative study of semen in diabetic and healthy men. Diabete Metab 1991; 17: 350-4.
203.Vincent AM, Russell JW, Low P, Feldman EL. Oxidative stress in the pathogenesis of diabetic neuropathy. Endocr Rev 2004;25: 612-628.
204.Wang SH, Wang WJ, Wang XF, Chen W. Effect of Astragalus polysaccharides and Kudzu on carbohydrate metabolism and cell differentiation in 3T3-L1 adipocytes. Zhongguo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi 2004;24:926-928.
205.Wells. T.A.G. 1964 the rat First published.54 Heinemann educational Books. Pp46-47.
206.West,J.B,1990, physiological basis of medicaly practice,12th Edition,Wiliames and Wilkins,pp:851- 853.
207. Whiteman M, Jenner A, Halliwell B. Hypochlorous acidinduced base modifications in isolated calf thymus DNA. Chem Res Toxicol 1997; 10: 1240-1246.
208. Wiernsperger NF. Oxidative stress as a therapeutic target in diabetes: revisiting the controversy. Diab Metab 2003;29:579-85.
209. Williams MD, Van Remmen H, Conrad CC, Huang TT, Epstein CJ, Richardson A. Increased oxidative damage is correlated to altered mitochondrial function in heterozygous manganese superoxide dismutase knockout mice. J Biol Chem 1998; 273:28510-28515.
210.Wolff SP. Diabetes mellitus and free radicals. Free radicals,transition metals and oxidative stress in the aetiology of diabetes mellitus and complications. Br Med Bull 1993; 49:642-652.
211. Wolff SP, Jiang ZY, Hunt JV. Protein glycation and oxidative stress in diabetes mellitus and ageing. Free Radic Biol Med,1991; 10: 339-352.
212.Wright CE, Tallan HH, Lin YY, Gaull GE. Taurine: biological update. Annu Rev Biochem 1986; 55: 427-453.
213. Liu, L.H., Liu, F.Q., Tian, H., 2008. Clinical observation of puerarin decoction in treating hyperlipoproteinaemia. Hebei Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine 30,
214. Yagihashi S, Yamagishi SI, Wada Ri R, et al. Neuropathy in diabetic mice overexpressing human aldose reductase and effects of aldose reductase inhibitor. Brain 2001; 124:2448-2458.
215. Yang J, Lam EW, Hammad HM, Oberley TD, Oberley LW.Antioxidant enzyme levels in oral squamous cell carcinoma and normal human oral epithelium. J Oral Pathol Med 2002;31:71-7.
216. Z Qu, R. Herbology. 1. Shanghai: Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine Press; 2006
Effect of kudzu on Testicular Damagein Streptozotocin-Induced Diabetic rats
Introduction: Diabetes mellitus has adverse effects on male sexual andreproductive functions in diabetic patients and animals. Kudzu are isoflavones and saponins and has often been used as anantihyperglycemic agent by many physicians in china. Kudzu is ableto exert a glucose- lowering effect which is insulin independent andsimilar to that of metformin, and also decreased oxidative stress byscavenging free radicals. In the present study, we aimed todemonstrate the effects of Kudzu on biochemical factors and testicular damage in diabetic male rats induced by streptozo-tocin.
Methods: : Male Wistar rats were divided into 4 groups: (1) control group, (2) Kudzu -treated diabetic group(100mg/kg), (3) Kudzu -treated diabetic group(50mg/kg),(4)diabetic group.Diabetes was induced by STZ intraperitoneally injection(50mg/kg). Kudzu was gavaged at the dose of 50,100 mg/kg for 5 weeks. Testicular damage was
کند.از اين به بعد فخري ماهيتي دو پاره پيدا مي کند.بخش پست و حقير فخري وقتي است که او همان فخري کلفت باقي مي ماندو بخش فرهيخته شخصيتش وقتي است که او جانشين فخر االنساء ادامه مطلب…